I look at the smooth and slow flowing water. I wonder what it would be like to move forward and never look back. Or never stay or be in the same place twice.
I can stand there for hours just to watch the water and to hear the water.
I see my reflection.
As I watch my reflection in the water I see my sad expression and wonder if the water can see me.
I run my fingers through the water.
I see many ripples appear as if the water is flinching from the pain I’m causing it.
I wonder if the water can feel me………feel my pain.
I wish I could float on the water and let it carry me anywhere and everywhere it goes.
I step into the water. I feel the coolness of the water and I start to shiver.
I feel my body relaxing,
I feel my heart go from racing to free falling.
I concentrate on the sunny and blue sky.
I start to float.
I feel the water pass by me
I realize that nothing in the world can take away this feeling……….The feeling of me happy.
Merry Christmas to you;
may your day be joyful,
and your night be blissful.
For today is hopeful
and tomorrow peaceful.
May god fulfill your wishes,
and bring hope to us all.
“Give and receive love this holiday season and you will surely have a joyous Xmas. Best wishes to your family this season and always. May Christmas spread cheer in your lives!”
Blogger Recognition Award is new to my award section and happy to receive it. This is my 100th post and fortunately my 100th post is about blogger recognition award. Thank you so much Akhila for nominating me. Friends please visit her blog you will find it very interesting and different.
Rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
How this blog started:
My blogging journey is very simple and inspired from my friend Pratik. I started this blog in mid of March 2015. Honestly there was no plan to create my own blog. Thank to Pratik who motivates me to create blog. I and Pratik work together so I always saw he was paying more attention to his blog and towards his post. He is very creative writer. While observing him I thought I also have one blog so that I can write my own words in that. I must say by creating blog you entered to beautiful world where you can express your own feelings through words. You can inspire, motivate and support to other bloggers also. So I decides to write about inspirational quotes, poems etc. Now it’s a daily routine to check blog and to check other bloggers post.
Advice to new bloggers:
Few advice to new bloggers which will help them in their blogging journey.
- Just write your thoughts freely but try to avoid hurting others emotions through your post.
- Most important is follow other bloggers, comment on their post it will really encourage to new bloggers to writes post.
- Enjoy your blogging journey.
Blogger recognition award goes to: