All of us would like to be happy. We would like to find joy and satisfaction in everything we do. In this crazy world of today, many of us seem to have forgotten how amazingly easy it is to make constant choice of being happy. Here are few forgotten truths about happiness.
- Gratefulness for how lucky we are despite the challenges we face is the key to reaching true happiness.
- Long lasting happiness is usually got from our experiences and memories, not material things.
- Happiness can be found in slowing down, listening to others and reconnecting with nature.
- Peace + Love = Happiness
- Don’t let regret swallow the precious times in which you could feel happy instead.
- Happiness doesn’t occur by chance, it’s a constant choice we have to make, every second of every day.
So keep happiness to your surroundings. You will love this life and world when you are happy. You are responsible to your own happiness.
I start my journey on having faith
That someday I’ll find my day
I know this day is not too late
For love to come my way
Feeling lost in a chamber clear
Seeking truth for love to heal
All the pains I have to bear
What is love if it’s not real
Shading my heart with shades of blue
Saving all my tears
Just to look for a love that’s true
Taking all the risk
Walking through a lonely path
I know it’s all I have
And there’s nothing I can do
But to Look for Eternal Love