Blogger Recognition Award is new to my award section and happy to receive it. This is my 100th post and fortunately my 100th post is about blogger recognition award. Thank you so much Akhila for nominating me. Friends please visit her blog you will find it very interesting and different.
Rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
How this blog started:
My blogging journey is very simple and inspired from my friend Pratik. I started this blog in mid of March 2015. Honestly there was no plan to create my own blog. Thank to Pratik who motivates me to create blog. I and Pratik work together so I always saw he was paying more attention to his blog and towards his post. He is very creative writer. While observing him I thought I also have one blog so that I can write my own words in that. I must say by creating blog you entered to beautiful world where you can express your own feelings through words. You can inspire, motivate and support to other bloggers also. So I decides to write about inspirational quotes, poems etc. Now it’s a daily routine to check blog and to check other bloggers post.
Advice to new bloggers:
Few advice to new bloggers which will help them in their blogging journey.
- Just write your thoughts freely but try to avoid hurting others emotions through your post.
- Most important is follow other bloggers, comment on their post it will really encourage to new bloggers to writes post.
- Enjoy your blogging journey.
Blogger recognition award goes to:
- Pratik Akkawar
- Erika Kind
- Gursimran Kaur
- Suchetana Mukherjee
- Alok Singhal
- Creative Crafts DIY